Saturday, November 22, 2008

It was Saturday home project day

This is what our chairs looked like. So dirty and stained. I thought it was time to update the chairs to match our beautiful new home. After watching hours (and I mean hours and hours and hours) of home improvement shows, I thought I could tackle re-doing the chair pads. I was so thrilled to find this nice fabric on clearance, it only cost $3 per chair (we have 6 total). The hardest part was taking off the old fabric, stapling the new stuff on was a breeze.
This is the finished product, what a difference. I am so proud of the change in the chairs, it almost looks like bought a new set of chairs. The fabric is multi-brown with little square textures.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The new chairs look great! Can't wait to see them on Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Way to go you HGTV gal. They look great.